Historical data of Naira to Dollar rates

user - 18:01 09/05/2023

Hello my good people, Can you avail me with historical data of naira to dollar rates for research analysis. I will be grateful if you assist. thank you all


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Kingsley chisom - 08:59 30/08/2022

PLEASE, I NEED HELP FAST TRACKING MY FORM A. IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME I WOULD APPRECIATE. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE BY 13TH OF SEPTEMBER MY ADMI...

Alonge Kuburat - 08:42 28/04/2024

I want to change exchange Egypt’s pounds to Nigeria money

Sam - 10:13 26/05/2023

I have LYD would like to exchange it to NAIRA or ZAR. Contact me if interested....

sammy - 15:18 18/03/2026

pls how can i get rial iranian currency to buy here in nigeria

Naira Currency Converter