How to open international bank from Nigeria
Abu_Ahmad - 21:47 10/05/2022
Please can any one guid us on how to open international bank account from Nigeria and be receiving dollar transfer from abroad country
Responses
Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.
Other Topics (See All)
Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021 How much is 124ec in naira |
Fresh out of Compton - 21:15 02/03/2022 How much as the NAIRA - GB rate changed in the last 6 months on the black-market? |
eshor - 11:59 16/09/2024 I have 21000 Iraq dinar which I want to change to naira |
John - 10:58 25/07/2023 Please how can I process and clear my Dollar Cheque here in Nigeria? |
Abdul - 04:15 09/02/2023 Please i need a reliable source data for the Dollor to Naira average on a year on year basis history from 2005 to 2022. Purpose is for re... |
I want to open USA international account from Nigeria
Open account with grey
What’s grey pls ?
I want open international bank account from Nigeria and be receiving dollar transfer from abroad to my country
Visit any Polaris bank near you and ask for domiciliary account.
Contact me for legit deals. We're trading basic Foreign Currencies at best rate: £Pounds at 730, $USD at 590, €Euro at 630.. We also do Skrill to Skrill.. Payoneer, E,t,c.. We also buy and sell other any CURRENCY or CRYPTO of your choice with good rate for cash or bank… We can pay you with CBN E naira, cash or transfer.. Call or WhatsApp: 08106787244..