Kenya currency or Benin Currency

Ifeanyibxt - 10:24 15/02/2022

Please where can i get Kenya shilling or Benin xof in Nigeria or anyone who have should contact me on WhatsApp 07053054620


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


isaacjayden27 06:37 01/03/2022

i can exchange for you via escrow text me on +254797543699

All 1 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Ed✍🏽 - 21:11 12/12/2021

Any idea where I can buy skrill funds cheap at access bank rate of 470/$? I don’t mind paying 485 though

Harbexchanges - 07:17 01/05/2022

Thank you for your continued support. To all of our face-to-face and online clients, we appreciate your calls, your concerns, and your su...

UKC - 09:09 24/11/2021

Can anyone help with historical data of Access bank FX rate

Usdt - 12:34 16/10/2021

Please I need someone to teach me how to use transferwise deposit or any other app that is similar to transferwise I will surely pay hand...

Naira Currency Converter