Where can I pick up my money transfer? No bank has USD

Need help!!! - 10:58 13/11/2022

Please I have been trying to get my money transfer for 2 weeks, each bank says they have no USD. CBN says I can only pick it in USD. Does anyone have a solution? It’s been 2 weeks now. I’ve tried


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

VêGäñ - 06:47 10/04/2023

Which visual card can I use to add funds to my usd balance on wise

Abu_Ahmad - 21:47 10/05/2022

Please can any one guid us on how to open international bank account from Nigeria and be receiving dollar transfer from abroad country

Timberwolves - 07:14 23/11/2021

Hi, which bank has the highest online dollar transaction limit, as of a year ago I know zenith bank, maximum is just $100/month Any inpu...

Harbexchanges - 07:17 01/05/2022

Thank you for your continued support. To all of our face-to-face and online clients, we appreciate your calls, your concerns, and your su...

Naira Currency Converter