Naira shillings to Kenya Shillings

KingRichie111 - 04:41 11/03/2022

Can I change naira to Kenya shillings in nairobi kenya and what's the rate please


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

MKmaina - 19:53 26/11/2021

We buy perfect money and payeer fund at 500/$. we do one on one bussiness to avoid people with huge amount being exposed to To scam. we h...

Buoyantmoney - 00:58 11/02/2022

I'm in Nigeria, How can I change a canadian dollar to usd?

Abdul - 04:15 09/02/2023

Please i need a reliable source data for the Dollor to Naira average on a year on year basis history from 2005 to 2022. Purpose is for re...

Rukayya - 14:40 02/07/2022

Please who know how I can buy Russian rubles right now at 7.74 rate

Naira Currency Converter