Payment rate for PayPal

Sosa - 20:05 29/01/2022

Please what rate is used for USD to naira, when making payments online with PayPal from Nigeria?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Tegus 00:23 14/08/2022

105 dollars

Jhorsh concept 18:19 14/03/2022

@570/$1 Worry no more about International transactions, in just 5 minutes, I can help you create a fully verified and approved PayPal that can send and receive money from anywhere in the world. Service fee: WhatsApp me @ wa.me/+2348133984428

ChinaBoy 17:57 22/02/2022

The Rate used is determined by your Bank, and not by PayPal; and it is the Naira-to-USD Card Rate of your Bank on the day of the Transaction. (*** We provide RMB Transfer Service to all China-based Accounts in real time; and we also do PayPal Funding and Web Payments. Serious Enquiries Only Pls! WhatsApp: +8615005908420)

All 3 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Buoyantmoney - 00:58 11/02/2022

I'm in Nigeria, How can I change a canadian dollar to usd?

Kbshow - 16:21 13/10/2021

I have cfa francs and want to exchange it to Dollar before exchanging it to naira am in Cameroon any one with an idea

Abdallah - 01:20 01/05/2022

Please I want know how to buy xof at cheap prices like 0.67 or 0.70 or even 0.85?

Jeffoski - 13:00 16/03/2022

Looking for someone to make CFA francs payments on my behalf to mobile money wallets on a regular basis. But your rate must be GOOD. Dro...

Naira Currency Converter