Join Pi a New Digital Currency

Jtmiles - 18:17 08/10/2021

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/jtmiles and use my username (jtmiles) as your invitation code.


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Starreal 11:56 21/09/2022

Is this really real? Cos their website is not functioning lately

Samgod 07:21 27/07/2022

Any one with Neteller Usd Fund I Want To Buy.

Socrates 14:00 31/10/2021

I will try it

JJJJ 21:45 20/10/2021

Is Pi real?

Easy boy 19:59 10/10/2021

Jtmiles

All 5 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Viki_highness - 21:11 23/10/2021

What is the current situation of this issue regarding Central Bank of Nigeria concerning the use of Nigerian banks in Crypto wallet fundi...

Tipman - 23:45 04/11/2021

Please can someone tell me how I can receive money from directly from turkey to Nigeria bank?

— - 14:54 18/03/2022

Just tried my xclusive card it dispensed 300$ at 470 naira per dollar

Ed✍🏽 - 21:11 12/12/2021

Any idea where I can buy skrill funds cheap at access bank rate of 470/$? I don’t mind paying 485 though

Naira Currency Converter