Which Nigeria Bank Naira Card Can be use for international payment

- 19:14 16/12/2022

Is there any Nigeria naira card that can be used to make payment on alibaba?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Bio Herbs Coffee - 09:26 18/11/2021

Please who can make payment of MYR 27,243 for me into a Malaysian account? Convert to Naira equivalent and let's deal please.

Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022

I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whats...

user - 18:01 09/05/2023

Hello my good people, Can you avail me with historical data of naira to dollar rates for research analysis. I will be grateful if you ass...

MKmaina - 19:53 26/11/2021

We buy perfect money and payeer fund at 500/$. we do one on one bussiness to avoid people with huge amount being exposed to To scam. we h...

Naira Currency Converter