Where can I change Angola Cinco MIL KWANZAS
Maxwell - 08:54 19/01/2024
Good morning All, pls where can I change Angola Cinco Mil KWANZAS to Naira in Abuja.
Responses
Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.
Other Topics (See All)
Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021 How much is 124ec in naira |
MD - 13:22 02/12/2021 Greetings all, Please what is the latest monthly spending limit on GTBank naira mastercard on foreign platforms. I tried to spend $117 t... |
Alonge Kuburat - 08:42 28/04/2024 I want to change exchange Egypt’s pounds to Nigeria money |
Piro - 15:47 10/01/2022 You want to send money from Nigeria to Ghana or Ghana to Nigeria, get a very good rate +2348028289021 |
Cash - 20:36 10/11/2022 Within an interval of 2 days dollar fall back at rate of 720 . What is the cause ? |