Sending money to Ghana

Piro - 15:47 10/01/2022

You want to send money from Nigeria to Ghana or Ghana to Nigeria, get a very good rate +2348028289021


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Alainchris 06:51 05/10/2022

Nigeria to Ghana What are the rate

Lisa 22:56 11/01/2022

Hi. please i am interested in this, what are your rates?

All 2 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Buoyantmoney - 00:58 11/02/2022

I'm in Nigeria, How can I change a canadian dollar to usd?

Sugar - 12:55 02/02/2022

Please who can help me pay 50euro to a bank account in Belgium, with the IBAN and Swift number of the bank.

MKmaina - 19:53 26/11/2021

We buy perfect money and payeer fund at 500/$. we do one on one bussiness to avoid people with huge amount being exposed to To scam. we h...

Phil - 02:14 15/10/2021

Please I need some help on transferwise. Anyone will Knowledge of how wise work can please what's app me 08051871108.

Naira Currency Converter