How can you buy Paypal dollars with Naira?

NB - 15:16 16/12/2021

How and where can you buy Paypal dollars with Naira?


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


sun 04:10 08/02/2023

how much is paypal dollar in nigeria

Drickzy 13:35 19/12/2021

You can buy PayPal dollars with naira on paxful only. However, it's very risky, as you could get scammed. The only option is to buy from someone who has it in his wallet. Most of them are people who work as a freelancer and I'm one of them. I do also have Payoneer funds as well. I have $3600 PayPal funds and $1960 Payoneer funds as well. I could sell them on binance for USDT but if you are interested you could send me a message on WhatsApp at 2349131568291. Ps. I only take USDT as payment. For $1000 PayPal funds you pay 950USDT. We use the binance rule. I confirm my USDT in my wallet first before sending you your funds. If you are okay with this, then you can send me a message on that number.

Vickynton 08:56 04/01/2023

This is so funny , who u wan fool , oya send ur PayPal funds to Binance let Binance be an escrow

Emmaus 15:59 06/04/2022

You use binance rule, see thief, on binance, you cant cheat cuz if i send you money, i can appeal if you no pass coin but this kind trade, person fit send you coin while you block am, na mumu go proceed with you, face to face deal is the way

Ruby 16:14 15/01/2022

What's your rate?

Uche4real 06:58 19/06/2022

I am in Bayelsa and Rivers State, I sell paypal fund for #450/$. If you want to buy c Whatsapp +2349157608392

Ola 10:18 03/01/2023

I want to buy 50-55

Wils 07:32 22/06/2022

I want to buy 10dollar

Godwin 11:26 26/08/2022

PayPal funds available for sale in Abuja Price 480/$ FnF What's App 08108213192

Velvet 11:29 14/11/2022

You'll be scammed. You people should beware of too low rate. Don't be greedy

Xerxes 23:11 28/08/2022

This one just scammed me. Report his phone number. His name is Emmanuel John and he uses Palmpay account.

Preskid 08:24 15/10/2022

I need PayPal fund... @t your rate 09061744161

Ade 17:25 29/08/2022

Bring all PayPal funds I buy at good rate deal is face to face only

@tbyte 01:40 19/08/2022

I need 120$ PayPal funds, if you want to sell

Uche4real 17:47 18/06/2022

I sell paypal money, #500/$. Whatsapp. +2349157608392

8 of 20 discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Xchanger - 16:14 13/11/2021

Please how can I sent money to USA at a moderate exchange rate

OOIA - 09:53 06/11/2025

which platforms tend to give the best rates

Nyben - 18:22 20/10/2021

Want to know before selling mine can someone help

Kbshow - 16:21 13/10/2021

I have cfa francs and want to exchange it to Dollar before exchanging it to naira am in Cameroon any one with an idea

Naira Currency Converter