GTBank Naira Mastercard Monthly Spending Limit

MD - 13:22 02/12/2021

Greetings all, Please what is the latest monthly spending limit on GTBank naira mastercard on foreign platforms. I tried to spend $117 today but prompted me that I exceeded my limit, while I didn't make any transaction in this December from the account.


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Opexclassic 20:18 16/04/2022

$20

Odogwu 15:28 06/12/2021

The month is a 30 day period

Joy 20:29 05/12/2021

It is now $200 per month. It is either you have been charged for previous Service. Please contact your bank.

All 3 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

DammyEnt - 00:43 24/11/2021

Top of the day everyone, I wanna make inquiry if anyone here sell Africard fund. Thanks in anticipation.

user - 18:01 09/05/2023

Hello my good people, Can you avail me with historical data of naira to dollar rates for research analysis. I will be grateful if you ass...

Bio Herbs Coffee - 09:26 18/11/2021

Please who can make payment of MYR 27,243 for me into a Malaysian account? Convert to Naira equivalent and let's deal please.

Jtmiles - 18:17 08/10/2021

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, f...

Naira Currency Converter