Sending Money from Nigeria to USA

Xchanger - 16:14 13/11/2021

Please how can I sent money to USA at a moderate exchange rate


Responses

Disclaimer: NgnRates.com can not guarantee correctness and trustworthiness of the information and contacts shared here.


Wealth 19:15 24/11/2022

Good evening

Yahuza 17:01 10/10/2022

Ubabank

Crownjay Funds Venture 00:29 26/04/2022

We get you coved, send and receive @ a sexy rate. Chat me up: +2348121075233

Idris 11:08 13/04/2022

Chat me up 07059058725

Darain 05:41 25/11/2021

please how can I sent money to USA at a moderate exchange ratw

Biladan transfers 14:20 04/12/2021

Chat me up for legit offshore WhatsApp me now on 08138909802

SONEHC EXCHANGE 23:50 27/11/2021

We can do that for you at a good rate. Kindly whatsapp 07012872007 sir

All 5 cached discussions shown

Other Topics (See All)

Martins - 12:19 02/10/2021

How much is 124ec in naira

Sam - 16:07 30/11/2022

Pls can any body help me with cbn rate:Naira to dollar conversation

Cj - 16:26 16/12/2021

I have Trx for sale call 09155722610 whatsapp

Cash - 20:36 10/11/2022

Within an interval of 2 days dollar fall back at rate of 720 . What is the cause ?

Bengali - 11:06 28/01/2022

I need to pay fees in Toronto. I need good rate to buy Canadian dollars in Toronto here. About 7k to 9k dollars needed. Thanks. My whats...

Naira Currency Converter